Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-20 16:56:44

EbbandFlow
Website

DVD

FYI - If you guys felt inclined to take your professionally shot video that's floating around in cyber-space and your "making of" videos and other various odds & ends and threw it all onto a DVD..... I'd purchase it!  ;-)

I just know that sometimes it's easier to pull others into a new act (esp. prog) when there are some visuals accompanying the experience.  Maybe just that extra little "je ne sais quoi" that could turn someone from "lost soul" into "frothing-at-the-mouth Beardfish fan"!

Just a thought...

#2 2009-08-20 19:20:31

Bertovo
Website

Re: DVD

iirc they were thinking about it but didnt like the quality of it enough to officially release it, plus if they were to do one, there is so much more current and bad ass material to put on the dvd too

#3 2009-08-20 19:25:06

EbbandFlow
Website

Re: DVD

Agreed!  Grab yourself a nice HD crew to gather some footage from your new shows (I have the resources for such a thing in the States, but can't help you in the Motherland - sorry) and edit that shite together!  And start out track 1 of the DVD with *Algebra*!  X-P

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam