Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-02 13:15:40

SteveA
Administrator
Website

17/02 DAVE MASON annulé / cancelled

17/02  DAVE MASON   Annulé / Cancelled

Désolé mais le concert de DAVE MASON prévu le 17/02 vient d’être annulé par l’agent américain parce qu’ils viennent de se rendre compte qu’il y avait trop de kms à faire pour pouvoir assumer la date à Verviers… ils annulent donc purement et simplement notre date, les autres dates de la tournée restent, semble t il

Les tickets déjà achetés seront remboursés où ils ont été achetés.
Avec nos excuses

Sorry but the show of DAVE MASON due on 17/02 will not take place.  The American agent just realised it would too far to drive to do the show in Verviers, so they prefer to cancel our date.  It seems the other dates of the tour wil stay, except ours

Tickets already bought will be refunded where purchased.

agent wrote:

I spoke to dave again about Verviers and he feels, as i explained to you (due to his throat issues of late and the extensive traveling the doctor has recommended he NOT so), that it is in the best interest the balance of the tour to remove it in order to cut down on the additional travel.
i am sorry about this and appreciate the club and your efforts on my/our behalf.
I hope they understand the situation, I would have wished this could have been done differently.

Francis GERON
Spirit of 66
Look At Music asbl
www.spiritof66.be
tel  + 32 87 76 32 71
mob + 32 475 24 14 93

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam