Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-07 15:18:15

melilotus
Website

Progressive Rock Radios? Magazines? Blogs?

Hello fellow again.

I write here what I want to know where I can find radio stations, blogs or magazines on progressive rock to send our record.

Even small concert halls and festivals in which to present it.

We are an island of less than 100,000 people out and we need to introduce our products abroad. This autumn we will present the project in Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca. But we would like to present it in Catalonia, Spain and the rest of Europe. Also in the rest of the world, we have not put any distance.

Thank you. We would be very grateful if you give us a clue where to start to pull the thread.

_

www.melilotus.cat
Progressive Rock from Menorca.

#2 2016-09-07 16:03:39

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Re: Progressive Rock Radios? Magazines? Blogs?

There's a list of promoters here:

https://www.progforums.co....hp?id=1066

Its quite old but a lot of the links still work.

As regards radio, there's the popular progrock.com, but there are many others - if you have a SmartTV, download a radio app and search by genre, you will find loads!

#3 2016-09-07 18:45:20

melilotus
Website

Re: Progressive Rock Radios? Magazines? Blogs?

Thank you!

_

www.melilotus.cat
Progressive Rock from Menorca.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam