Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#2 2009-03-14 07:35:08

Tomas
Website

Re: Tomas Voice Blogs

Please go ahed folks and ask me questions about my solowork but also, TFK, Swedish Family...
Best
tomas

#3 2009-03-14 20:56:00

Hugo F.
Website

Re: Tomas Voice Blogs

Where do you get your inspiration from?
What music do you listen to? Have you ever listened to the things Fabio Frizzi did? Years ago (in that old, SPAM infested guestbook, years ago) I suggested you should do soundtracks. And here you are, Cinematograaf. Really cool.
Will you ever do some gigs with your solo stuff? I'd pay to see some of this music performed live! Especially Swedish Family!
What did REALLY happen between you and Zoltan? (sorry, just had to ask. You don't have to answer)

Do you listen to your "fans'" comments? I mean, when people say your CDs (FK) have too much "filler", do you care? Do you change direction because of that? Do you read the messageboards/forums?
I wouldn't know what this "filler" is actually... 

Will the Ensemble Nimbus CDs be rereleased some day? If I remember correctly you did some keyboards on one of their albums. I love Hasse's drumming. Still have to check out more Sammla.

And last one: How come many of the Swedish (and other Scandinavian) bands are based around the Bass guitar? Anekdoten, Kriget, Beardfish, Blakulla, Kaipa (old), Paatos, Liquid Scarlet,Wobbler and many more.
Coincidence or something else? Maybe you know?

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam