Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-02 19:32:19

Abel Ganz
Website

Hello and a new CD from Abel Ganz!

Hello Prog Sphere!

I just thought I'd join the forum to say hello and tell you about the new Abel Ganz CD

Firstly apologies for my first  post being about the Pledgeness so if it's in the wrong forum or contravenes the rules please remove it.

Abel Ganz, have just started our pledge campaign yesterday. It's the first time we've ever did one of these things and I have to say it's been a really good experience. We are using pledge to fund mastering and CD production of our latest album. In my opinion the album is our best and is the culmination of about 6 years work (we are not fast). It has brass bands, strinq quartets tubular bells, horn sections, Moogs, Hammond organs, Rickenbackers, lot's of traditional instruments and long songs. We have been lucky enough to have contributions from some really amazing musicians including Jerry Donahue from Fairport Convention and Malcolm Jones of Scottish folk rockers Runrig so it's all good.

It would be great if you could take a look at the video (we are generally much cheerier in real life but something about the camera going on!). Any advice on forums where we should be posting to or if you know a colony of proggers who might be interested in some really good prog rock please let me know.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/abelganz

Thanks

Stevie

Any questions about the album or recording please get back to me!

Here is the Pledge Blurb

All right Prog fans, at long last the new Abel Ganz album is here!

We have finished recording our latest album, Abel Ganz. Now we’re asking for your help to make Abel Ganz a reality. We’re asking you, our biggest fans, to help us raise the funds necessary to take our best album ever to a level of awesomeness that will melt brains and move hearts.

To raise the cash we need to make this happen, we’ll be offering an assortment of limited-edition Ganz Goodies to show our appreciation.
Back us at £8 or £50 and up, and you too could have a beautiful [ltd ed] digipak CD with your name inside in the credit notes! Maybe you would prefer a handwritten copy of the lyrics to a song of your choosing?

This album is without a doubt our best ever by leaps and bounds. You are just as much a part of this project as we are -- please support our Pledge Music Campaign. We’ll be giving you updates throughout the campaign and leaking you all sorts of exclusive sneak peeks on the album that we won’t be sharing on Facebook.

Want more info? Check out the track list for this album -- 10 songs totaling just less than 73 minutes in run time! That’s a LOT of Prog!

• “Delusions of Grandeur”
• "Obsolescence Pt.i Sunrise”
• “Obsolescence Pt.ii Evening”
• “Obsolescence Pt.iii Close Your Eyes”
• “Obsolescence Pt.iv The Dream”
• “Obsolescence Pt.v Dawn”
• “Spring”
• “Recuerdos”
• "Heartland "
• “End of Rain”
• “Thank You”
• “A Portion of Noodles”
• “Unconditional”
• “The Drowning”

Thanks

Stevie

Last edited by Abel Ganz (2014-04-02 20:32:14)

Scottish progressive rock band. Playing long songs since 1980.

#2 2014-04-20 21:36:50

Abel Ganz
Website

Re: Hello and a new CD from Abel Ganz!

Hi Everyone I just thought I'd post a preview for the up and coming Abel Ganz album. It's the intro section of the track 'Unconditional'. We've reached our pledge goal but the campaign is still running http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/abelganz . I hope you enjoy what you hear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxtqIgsYpk

Last edited by Abel Ganz (2014-04-20 21:39:34)

Scottish progressive rock band. Playing long songs since 1980.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam