Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-17 18:37:39

Slucindo

Rock Laser - From Brazil

Hi everybody. My name is Sergio Lucindo and I am 56 years old. I've been listening to progressive rock music since 1973, starting with The Dark Side Of The Moon and it was love at first listening. Of course I've been listening to many masterpieces at the same time listeing to many crap stuffs. At the moment I am about to produce a prog rock radio show for http://www.rstradiorock.com.br. The program is called Rock Laser(as a matter of fact Rock Laser was produced from 1984-1986 for Del Rey FM Radio and It's gonna be a pleasure to bring it back again). Ok, this is all for now. Thanks for your attention.
Oh, by the way. Rock Laser will return this January 25th, Saturday, from 3 PM untill 5 PM. From February the 8th it wii be 3 hours duration and on the first show we'll present Rick Wakeman, RPWL, Anathema, Sanhedrin, Traumhaus, Seven Reizh, Greenslade and Tempus Fugit. Hope that you listen and enjoy it.

#2 2014-01-17 20:10:47

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam