Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-27 11:19:00

GLD

Hello from GLD

Hello,

Piers, the keyboard player from GLD* here. I joined the band when they reformed a couple of years back, and after doing a few gigs playing the old stuff we've been working on the new album. It's mostly there, except we need a new singer!

http://greyladydown.net/vox/

Other than that, I play in G2 Definitive Genesis. My tastes lie in (not surprisingly) classic 70's prog, fusion and a little prog metal.

Piers.

*Grey Lady Down, but we seem to be shortening it these days

#2 2013-06-28 00:15:07

SteveA
Administrator
Website

#3 2014-01-09 19:23:48

GLD

Re: Hello from GLD

Hello,

After holding auditions in the summer, we tried out a new singer for a few months, but it didn't work out.

We are, therefore, looking again.

If you think you might be the right person* for the job, please get in touch, contact details are the same as in my previous post.

Thanks,

Piers.

*Male or female, we're not restricting ourselves

#4 2014-03-15 13:51:22

GLD

Re: Hello from GLD

Hello,

Well, we held a couple of auditions in January, but we're still looking. Currently planning on holding auditions in May or June.

If anyone's interested, and would like to hear one of the new songs we'll be using in the auditions, we've uploaded a demo to Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/grey_lady_down

Thanks,

Piers.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam