Ad settings

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Beardfish
  •  » Would give an arm or a leg to see you guys come to the states. RSS Feed

#1 2011-03-23 18:20:03

SeizeTheKarp
Website

Would give an arm or a leg to see you guys come to the states.

I know it's harder than it sounds, but a tour of the U.S. would be a great move for you guys. If you played at some of the festivals around here during the summer, I have no doubts about the massive following that ensue in America. Everyone I show your music to is allured because of its tasty appeal. You guys have been the soundtrack of my life for 8 months now.
Beardfish kicks way too much ass to not be a prominent band here.

Rikard, don't you want a taste of all these american women anyway? Or are you saving yourself for the fabled woman from your lyrics?

(i don't think the animals will harm me, but I know they know I'm near)

#2 2011-03-23 23:48:50

Rikard Sjöblom

Re: Would give an arm or a leg to see you guys come to the states.

The fabled woman from my lyrics have been with me for ten years and counting, dude smile
We'd love to play the states more often than every other year... we just don't have any management over there, which sucks! But believe me, we're working on it! Thanks for the love, man!
Cheers

#3 2011-03-24 01:30:28

silentman1994

A US tour would be sweet as I've said before.  Even if it was just an East or West coast tour. 

As of now with no management over here is it more or less you have to jump on a tour with another band who is already booking dates here?  Kinda like Prog Nation but not to that extent.

At the end of the day its just great to be able to hear your music.  It'd be nice to see you live and I hope I get that chance one day but until then I'll be rocking out to my headphones

#4 2011-03-24 13:58:48

SeizeTheKarp
Website

Aw man, Rikard. I'm sure you guys know whats best for you, but still shocked you guys don't have management over here though. You have the proper army to start a revolution! I mean it when I say every single person I've showed your music to has something awesome to say about it. Take a chance, I think it will pay off.

Actually...here's an idea, get PORTNOY to be your manager...hahahaha.

Also, I got your opening act right here.

Silentman, indeed you are right. Thankful that those swedes get their music out there.

(i don't think the animals will harm me, but I know they know I'm near)

#5 2011-03-25 06:03:08

Andrew

Make sure that if you guys tour the US, you come up and play Canada too! I was really upset to have you guys drop from Prog Nation AND the Quebec City show. Oh well, I know it couldn't be avoided, but if you guys could make it out here I would definitely be at your show.

Oh well, I'm gonna keep on hoping you guys make it out here sometime!

#6 2011-03-31 00:10:42

hassanguason

come down and play Mexico too big_smile

#7 2011-04-07 05:06:52

Proxysix

oh man , you guys should come to Texas and tour with fair to midland

• Index
  •  » Beardfish
  •  » Would give an arm or a leg to see you guys come to the states. RSS Feed

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam