Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-22 11:39:20

JOmanHAnds

Hi from Sweden !

Hi,

I´m an 48 year old male from Sweden. Interest of mine range from running , wieghtlifting , pc´s and os´s , and of course great music , be it prog or whatever well played music. In my early teens it was Budgie , Black Sabbath ,Led Zeppelin , Mountain and so forth that made me spin... later on prog came to me in the shape of Genesis , Pink Floyd and King Crimson etc..
I try to go to as many concerts as possible , as I only have 2 hours in car to Stockholm, I get to see many great acts. Next in line are my "housegods" Rush smile
My only "complaint" are that we seldom get to see any progacts here in Sweden. The ones from Sweden plays abroad, and the smaller or lesser known from let´s say UK , seldom plays here (or worse, never get´s the word around that they do) Mr Manning , I´m talking about you now wink
I read somewhere that you wanted some tips on gigs, so here´s one at Sweden Rock Festival (8-11 of june) : http://www.swedenrock.com....9&pr=1
That´s a band application if you´re interested in playing at the festival...
All I can say is , I hope you guy´s apply and get your self on the bill.
I really liked the last album , that I ordered from your webste by the way. I´ll better stop rambling now or no-one will ever read the whole post.  Cheers

#2 2011-02-23 07:57:49

GuyM

Re: Hi from Sweden !

Ok thanks!
Filled in the form and sent it off. We will see smile

#3 2011-02-24 13:41:44

JOmanHAnds

Re: Hi from Sweden !

Hi,

I keep my fingers crossed (of course) ! Would be nice to see you guys on the bill with Kansas , Styx , Evergray and Spock´s Beard ( the ones that could be considered proggy). If this doesn´t lead anywhere , I still hope for swedish dates sometime soon smile

Kind regards J

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam