Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#2 2010-10-03 13:35:13

jaspervemmerik
Website

Re: New Agents of Mercy - Dramarama

will pick mine up thursday in Zoetermeer, samples sound great. Same style as the first, but a bit more rockier. The first took it's time to grow, but I really like it now. smile
More people attending?

#3 2010-10-03 20:16:39

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Unfortunately I can't catch any of the dates of this tour - I hope they will add some dates or tour again in the future.

#4 2010-10-03 20:26:18

Hugo F.
Website

Oh man, does that music sound good! Sounds like Roine is back at his Kaipa/ World of Adventures roots.
Oh man, is it a pity I truely dislike the vocals.
So, with pain in my heart, I will have to pass on this one. For now that is.. Who knows what happens when I listen to that track again.... and again....Who knows...

#5 2010-10-03 20:39:29

SteveA
Administrator
Website

I wish Roine would get TFK back together for a new album and tour!

I have to say though, I don't mind the AoM vocals and I'm happy with the output so far.

#6 2010-10-06 11:47:53

jaspervemmerik
Website

I don't mind nad's vocals, though he isn't my favorite singer either. I think it's a shame roine doesn't sing on this one anymore, they had a great balance on the first one. Ah well, I suppose roine will do backing vocals at the concert, which will be the first time I hear the songs anyway, so I'll just have to keep those in mind. tongue

bye the way, the organ lick at 4.10 really reminds me of firth of fifth, but played in an fountain of salmacis way. anyone else hearing that?

I'm also very curious about the new karmakanic songs, jonas said they would play one or two. smile

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam