Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-09-21 15:47:18

Twang

Hello everyone.

Twang here saying hi. For my Sins I run the House of Progression Live at The Peel. It's a place where people can come and see live Progressive Music. It started off small and quickly gained momentum. Check out www.houseofprogression.com

I do it because I love the music, and there wasn't a venue that could reproduce the vibe and incredible sound quality as the old Marquee club in London. Where I spent most of my youth. Well, I've done it. Pendragon, Twelfth Night & Fish have all commented that it reminds them of the big M club, with no prompting at all.

Let me share with you shows, artists as well as albums I'm listening too. Many will agree, many will not. That's the point though, isn't it?

#2 2010-09-22 22:28:42

Hugo F.
Website

Re: Hello everyone.

Welcome! And yes it is!

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam