You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-01 10:45:47

Hugo F.
Website

TK update!

Here's the latest news from the Kriget site:

NEWS

DECEMBER 2008/ JANUARY 2009
First we want to thank everyone for making 2008 such a great year for the band.
The Japanese tour, MAM Festival in Madrid, Progsud in Marseille, the Melloboat Festival, the shows at Cafe´Edenborg in Stockholm to name a some high points of the year for the band.

From the band to all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2009!!!

The Japanese label Disk Union have released our first 3 and 2 latest albums in a BOXSET, "Trettioåriga Kriget".
We have managed to obtain a limited number of copies which you can buy at good price at our webshop here.
Of course you can also buy our new double livealbum "WAR YEARS" as well.

A very good and informative review of the livealbum can be found here on the highly recommendable site "The Ripple Effect":

ripplemusic.blogspot.com/2008/12/trettioariga-kriget-war-years.html
As a gift to all our fans and friends we have put up here on our site for FREE DOWNLOAD Olle Thörnvalls book in English about the history of the band.
The book is called " I and I and "I" "(click on the link below to download Olle's book for free).

" I and I and "I" "
You can either donload it for printing or read directly on your screen.
Olle Thörnvall just had his new book, "Existensmysteriet" (Mystery of existence) released here in Sweden.
It is a collection of essays and it is published on Ellerströms Förlag.

Alex Bergdahl wrote on the very nice Swedish site, www.artrock.se, a very personal and emotional piece about Olles lyrics for TK.
You can find it here:
artrock.se/alex_betraktelser.htm

Please click on the link below for an extensive interview with Stefan Fredin about songwriting, inspiration and the new livealbum.
It is on the highly recommendable website "THE RIPPLE EFFECT", where you can find many reviews and lots of info about music!!
http://ripplemusic.blogsp....ariga.html (updated link,Hugo)

A Trettioåriga Kriget Forum has started.
Just click on the link below to ask questions or discuss the music of TK.
The band will try to write there as well to reply your questions.

forum.spa-networks.co.uk/punforum/viewforum.php?id=11

That Boxset looks really nice big_smile
Available at the TK Shop here:
http://krigssang.aakerberg.com/
Great shop and reliable.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam