Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-01 21:12:16

Reingold

Finally I had time to post here

Hi all

Now it´s time to get things moving in the land of Karmakanic. I´ve had a really busy period lately, mixing the new Floodgate cd, mixing the new Bad Habit CD, recorded drums on a metal progressive album (Vindictive), recorded some bass on the new Tomas bodin disc. done maybe 40 interviews, writing songs for the upcoming Stolt/Reingold fusion project, playing in Moscow with the Kings.

But now things starts to calm down a bit so I can spend some time on the fun stuff e.g visiting this lovely forum hosted by Steve Adams. If you have any karmakanic questions I will always try to answer them when I can. Speaking of Karamakanic, the feedback I´ve gotten so far is amazing. Not a single bad review and I probably have read about 40 of them.

I hope this will be a interesting forum that you all will join in time and create a creative plattform for creative discussions.

Cheers

Jonas

#2 2008-12-02 02:47:57

Ayesongs

Re: Finally I had time to post here

Great to see you in the forum, Jonas, and thanks for giving of your valuable time. I thought Roine was a busy man but he's a slacker compared to you. Let's hope the Boss continues to go from strength to strength. It's a brilliant album and deserves success.

Mark.

#3 2009-01-01 12:04:28

Hugo F.
Website

I read in an interview (iO-Pages) how an emotional project this became.
I wish you all the luck in the world for the new year!

#4 2009-01-05 19:14:23

Christianopel

Reingold wrote:

Hi all

Now it´s time to get things moving in the land of Karmakanic. I´ve had a really busy period lately, mixing the new Floodgate cd, mixing the new Bad Habit CD, recorded drums on a metal progressive album (Vindictive), recorded some bass on the new Tomas bodin disc. done maybe 40 interviews, writing songs for the upcoming Stolt/Reingold fusion project, playing in Moscow with the Kings.

But now things starts to calm down a bit so I can spend some time on the fun stuff e.g visiting this lovely forum hosted by Steve Adams. If you have any karmakanic questions I will always try to answer them when I can. Speaking of Karamakanic, the feedback I´ve gotten so far is amazing. Not a single bad review and I probably have read about 40 of them.

I hope this will be a interesting forum that you all will join in time and create a creative plattform for creative discussions.

Cheers

Jonas

Mr. Reingold, thanks for joining us on this forum. I like to thank you with this new and very beautiful cd. I hope there will more to follow, great music from you and off course the amazing Flowerkings and other projects. I buy it all because you earn the money with it and make other records.     

DOWNLOADING IS CRIMINAL.

#5 2009-03-07 03:05:13

adamjoseph
Website

I am very pleased to find that Karmakanic has a website and forum. You are a huge positive inspiration to many Jonas, and your music is wonderful. I am not a bassist, but if I was, you would be my biggest influence! Look at all those dang musical ventures you do... so awesome! I am a huge fan of the first two Karmakanic albums and I cannot wait to hear the new one. I just need some money! Take care and I hope you return back to the forum soon. My question is in another topic I just posted.

http://www.atomicadam.net :: Voice Work, Music & Web Design

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam