Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-12 00:19:22

joaofilipe

"An Invitation"

Hello everyone.

I'm from Lisbon and I play and compose progressive rock music.

After many years I finally released a very ambitious project of mine.

AMBER FOIL - a conceptual and imaginative presence that just released its debut EP only 2 weeks ago.

I want to create an artistic world which is much more than music. It’s an experience. I'm aiming for an innovative, contemporary and magical approach to music and art in general where DISCOVERY is the keyword.

Discover our music, story, concept and artwork at our bandcamp!

Much more will come... this is just the beginning... or should i say... an Invitation.

If you like this, boost us by buying our ep, sharing or just by following the Trail... w w w .  Amber Foil  . c o m

smile Curious to know what you guys think about Amber Foil!

Enjoy,
always.

João Filipe

#2 2016-11-16 22:20:26

joaofilipe

Re: "An Invitation"

Some very fresh footage from Amber Foil's cosmic farm! 🌱✨🌙

In this first video of the Behind "An Invitation" series, you can get to know what's behind this project.

Manuel Cardoso, from the 70's progrock band "Tantra" and the producer of our debut EP, talks a little bit about it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by joaofilipe (2016-11-16 22:26:47)

#3 2017-02-13 03:41:53

joaofilipe

Re: "An Invitation"

Hey guys 🙂

http://i.imgur.com/6YGOAl8.png

We're starting out the monthly newsletter of Amber Foil soon in a unusual way.

I would really appreciate if you could join us and let us know what do you think of it! We'll share exclusive content such as news, footage and even new music sneek speaks.

Just insert your email on the box bellow "follow the trail" on our website - www.AmberFoil.com   

Hugs!

J.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam