Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-08 12:53:44

TramaineJW

New Album Alert! Pre-Orders at promotional prices here!

Hi everyone! First of all, I'd like to thank Prog Forums and all of you for supporting my music over the last few years. The amazing reception 'Heavy Balance' had inspired me to write another album, which is on the verge of completion, but I need your help.

We have set up a crowdfunding campaign where you can pre-order the album, and any other goodies you'd like to receive which will not only bring it a step closer to completion but will also get your items at a very good promotional price.

I am personally not profiting at all from this campaign, I just want to give you an album that is perfect in every possible way with the world's best musicians and engineers that can make this album stand out and be a memorable experience.

If you'd like to support the production by pre-ordering your copy or any other goodies, you can do so via the link below. It would mean a lot to me as every penny brings years of hard work closer to success. If you are unable to at this time, that's cool! Simply sharing the campaign on your social media platforms will be equally as supportive and I truly appreciate every bit of support from you all.

PRE-ORDER NEW ALBUM HERE - https://www.kickstarter.c....itar-album

anyway, thanks for reading this far and taking your time to check it out, it means a lot to everybody involved, let's make it happen!

Best wishes to you all,

Tramaine headbang

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam