Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-01 11:05:56

Hugo F.
Website

TK Live

This band smokes live!Listening to the live album you can only affirm this.
I haven't had time to fully digest the new 2 CD + Bonus disc (#3!) yet (where have I been!!),but man what an impressive package it is!Soundquality is superb.I have heard many recordings from the seventies but tthis sound way better!

Anyone seen the band live?
I haven't but I'm still hoping I will someday.It proves very hard to get them to play in The Netherlands though.
What are the clubs thinking over here?Playing safe with all the Marillion and Porcupine Tree soundalikes...
I'm sure TK has an audience here.

I will try again to get them to play over here in 2009.My quest isn't at an end!;)And that's a promise!

PS:If you want to see TK live I recommend the upcoming Melloboat DVD.It features two songs by the band.
No date set yet but Stefan Dimle is working hard on it as we speak.
Here's what he said in November:

I have edited the whole MELLOBOAT 2008 festival and I have mastered the sound.
Tonight will I put these two pieces together!!!
Next week will I do the artwork for the booklet and the case and then will I send the package to the printing company.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam