Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-25 08:57:37

Tibi

Budapest concert on A38

You were brilliant! smile
You should definitely sell the autographed pair of socks as merchandise. big_smile
the guy in the mickey mouse shirt

#2 2010-10-26 10:31:27

TheDogman
Tanuki Supreme
Website

Re: Budapest concert on A38

Dude, the show was so f*cking great! I took some pictures (and a few videos). I'm also gonna write up a review for ProgSphere soon, and probably add some of the better pics I took.

The Platform sounded really good - I like the heavy direction Beardfish is going. I can't wait to hear it on the album big_smile

#3 2010-10-26 21:51:31

Tibi

Haven't known them before I saw they're supporting PoS. By now, they've become one of my favourite prog-rock bands. Can't get enough of Destined Solitaire. smile
Would be great if you could post the videos. Thanks! big_smile

#4 2010-10-28 14:10:06

Laci

I have to join the mates above, it was incredible gig. Before I read some fans would come ONLY to see Beardfish, so I hoped the positive attitude from our side, but this hot welcome surprised even me. When the band started to play the wonderful Awaken The Sleeping I thought the ship would explode from the bull sound and the loud audience!!! This is not usual in Hungary, we are shy and kept back nation, but now everyone was screaming-whistling-smiling-moving there. This band is so musical, so strong and massive that has no pair. They can play anything anytime, jump between the styles so naturally and easily as if that is  the most evident and simple thing on earth. I really, really wish them all the best and hope no need to wait for long years to meet again...

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam