Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-17 07:57:46

GuyM

Auditions & Compositions

AUDITIONS:
We have seen a number of guitar players now and still have more to auditions to go through Keyboard players are much harder to find! Any takers?

COMPOSITIONS:
Meanwhile, as I patiently wait, I am composing again, pieces for the next studio album. I am in the midst of a large scale piece which will need severe pruning as it is up to 32 mins so far and the story not ended.

Although I am constructiing & writing most of this material, the band are very keen to get involved earlier this time around & help work the arrangements before it is eventually recorded

Having a great drummer and bass player in the band helps this alot but also means that we will have to record more in a professional studio (at least for the Drums recordings)

It also means that Kev & Julie can get stuck in on Vocal arrangements soon

The storyline for this epic centres around a fictional and troubled voyage of the Cornish Barquentine WATERWITCH as it makes is journey to deliver China Clay from Charlestown to Bristol harbour around 1875.
Naturally, for me, all does not go well but the tale ends on a upbeat!

So lots to do, but the live band line-up has to take priority

More news soon

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam