#1 2009-08-05 19:58:12

SteveA
Administrator
Website

YOU ARE Update

Update from Tomas...

Tomas wrote:

YOU ARE Update

I now have a preliminary date for the "YOU ARE" release. I will start to send out all pre-orders the 7th of September

You can still help me with the costs for the mastering and the CD print. I need around 30 more buyers. So please if you can, mail me at tomas.bodin@telia.com for more info about the pre-orders.

The "YOU ARE" artwork will be done by a good friend of mine, named Stina Wollter. She is a very well-known artist here in Sweden and you can check her art at www.stinawollter.se  Stina is also a singer and radio/TV personality. Her homepage can be read in English (clickable link) Please click the link "figures" to hear her singing! That song was written by Micke Olsson(Stinas husband..and such a nice guy)

The mastering will be made by Peter In De Betou next Friday. He is the same guy that mastered the latest Karmakanic. So my guess is that it will sound g o o d….(you should pronounce that as Palpatine in Star Wars Episode III)

Soon oh soon the light…….

Dr Mix Bodin

#2 2009-09-25 11:32:30

Tomas
Website

Re: YOU ARE Update

Even more news...
Eggs & Dogs is the name of my new band!  Before the release of "YOU ARE I felt I needed to mark the beginning of something fresh.
You can listen some sound clips at http://www.myspace.com/eggsanddogs

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam