Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-15 23:32:06

Rikard Sjöblom

2 tracks from DESTINED SOLITAIRE!!!

Alright guys: We put two tracks from the new album in the myspace player; "Destined Solitaire" and "The Stuff That Dreams are Made of"

We haven't got the page fully DS-pimped to the maxxx yet but we will! Right now where shuffling off to Germany (IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES!!!, man i gotta pack!!!) to play the Burg Herzberg festival! Apparently there'll be a whole lotta hippies there... hope they like us big_smile

Later dudes - Rikard Sjöblom

www.myspace.com/beardfishband

#2 2009-07-17 04:36:16

ProsaicParadise
Website

Re: 2 tracks from DESTINED SOLITAIRE!!!

Destined Solitaire: The drums sound freakin' great. I can't get my head around the whole piece in one listen but I am excited. The turn-around at about 6 min into the instrumental - I am loving this groove.

I hope you guys are rocking Burg Herzberg or whatever it is you're off doing! I bet the hippies are getting their socks knocked off right about now.

I think when I buy the new album I'm going to buy a second copy and do a little giveaway or contest on my blog, I find people can't deny the awesome when you deliver it to them directly. nothing like the gift of fine music.

Last edited by ProsaicParadise (2009-07-17 04:38:07)

#3 2009-07-21 12:50:12

elTob
Website

Re: 2 tracks from DESTINED SOLITAIRE!!!

Having listened to both track once, I was a bit confused and it didn't make sense to me.

Now that I listened to them three or four times, both songs are really addictive.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam