Website

New @TheFlowerKings and news from #JonasReingold

Jonas Reingold wrote:

PRE-ORDER NOW
+STEVE HACKETT+
+THE FLOWER KINGS+
A LEGNDARY LIVE RECORDING AND A BRAND NEW PROG STUDIO ALBUM

Shop NOW!

Dear music lovers, friends and fellow progeteers!

This is my first full newsletter for www.jonasreingold.se. The reason for closing www .reingoldrecords.com was, that we wanted one modern single place for all my activities, everything from Karmakanic, The Flower Kings, The Tangent to Steve Hackett. So welcome all to this new platform, I hope this place will keep you informed and updated on everything musically I´ll be doing in the future.

Summer is slowly fading and autumn is knocking on our doors. Autumn is a fantastic time because it has always meant creative work for me. Sunshine and lollipops are traded for pen and music. This autumn is no different, currently I´m on a US tour with Steve Hackett, playing the fantastic material from “Selling England by the Pound.” It´s a true privilege to be part of this historic batch of music night after night. Last year we recorded a live DVD with a Symphonic Orchestra from The Royal Festival Hall. That was an unforgettable night, don´t miss out on this special one time only event and get your copy here.

The Flower Kings have been active and recorded a double CD (also available as vinyl) once again. After 5 years of silence we offer “Waiting For Miracles.” It´s a swirling journey across proggy landscapes. It brings me back to TFK Anno 1997, great production and the CD was recorded in our own Swedish pop godfather Benny Andersson´s studio in Stockholm. We are very excited over this release and we hope that you fans will be that too.

As a special service, all pre-orders will get my beautiful signature on their copies, or you bring them along to one of our gigs.

Much prog love,
Jonas

Release dates:
Steve Hackett - Live from the Royal Festival Hall: October 25th, 2019
The Flower Kings - Waiting for Miracles: November 8th, 2019

Note: if you pre-order both articles, we ship them together, unless you specifically tell us not to

https://www.progforums.com/ForumImages/TFKWaitingForMiraclescover.png

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam