Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-18 16:50:13

TramaineJW

NEW UPLOAD - Construct - Tramaine [Heavy Balance Official Stream]

Hi again, I just wanna say thanks to everybody who has supported my music by viewing and sharing, it's made a huge difference. Here is Track No.4 of the album 'Heavy Balance' named 'Construct'.

I wanted to utilise the 8 string guitar in my own way, and apply it to something catchier, more surreal and capture that gnarly tone it produces, then incorporate that into my own style of composing whilst staying away from the overused\overplayed 'Djent' stuff. Not that I dislike Djent because I don't, I enjoy it. But I wanted to keep 'Heavy Balance' as diverse as possible and most importantly, memorable.  Make sure to leave a like and subscribe if you enjoyed, and you can follow me on all major music platforms, and social media to stay informed about my future releases. Thanks everybody!

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam