You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General Chat
  •  » Wobbler's new album "Afterglow" to be released on March 30 RSS Feed

#1 2009-02-28 19:57:27

Hugo F.
Website

Wobbler's new album "Afterglow" to be released on March 30

We're happy to announce that Wobbler's sophomore album, "Afterglow", is now available from Termo Records. You can order your copy from our webstore at our website: www.termorecords.com

If you would rather buy from your favorite local vendor, we are at this very moment shipping off CDs to folks like The Laser's Edge, Syn-Phonic, Musea etc.

I personally think this CD will be a symphonic prog fan's wet dream - even more so than the first one. If you like Änglagård, SFF, Il Balletto di Bronzo, ELP - with bits of Gryphon thrown in for good measure - this album will satisfy.
Lars Fredrik Frøislie has also done amazing mix job, and the sound is simultaneously tremendously dynamic and in your face.

And yes, I'm biased, but it's still true ;-)

Jacob (Termo Records)

I like their debut. It's not the new Anglagard as hyped but still very nice Scandiprog.
The samples on the myspace sound excellent. Love the Gryphon influences !
I still have the two older demos on my PC. A nice comparison to the newly arranged Imperial Winter White Dwarf.

A band I'd love to see live! Bring on the new album!

#2 2009-03-02 09:19:50

Bertovo
Website

Re: Wobbler's new album "Afterglow" to be released on March 30

Bad ass, closest to Anglagard that I have listened to.  Seems like every new prog band is compared to them and anekdoten and then they never sound anything like either band.

Just went ahead and bought this btw, I loved Hinterland and the demo version of Imperial Winter White Dwarf owns.

#3 2009-03-03 16:12:41

Hugo F.
Website

I love the samples on their myspace. I will buy this (and other great stuff) at the recordfair in Utrecht next month.

#4 2009-03-07 21:01:53

Hugo F.
Website

Found out it's about 34 minutes long. Quality over quantity. This actually might be a good thing. When Paatos released their debut I was shocked how short it was. The same with the original Blackfield album.
But the music just oozes quality. I hope it will be the same here smile

According to some fiolks out there who have already heard it, it's a no-brainer.

Last edited by Hugo F. (2009-03-07 21:02:12)

• Index
  •  » General Chat
  •  » Wobbler's new album "Afterglow" to be released on March 30 RSS Feed

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam