Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-08 23:12:54

WaveyDavey

Hello from WaveyDavey

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum having just seen Beardfish on tour In Bilston UK with Sound of Contact and Spock's Beard. Beardfish were definitely the highlight for me. Their sound was fantastic and I came away from the show smiling from ear to ear. I have to see these guys again in the near future. I am a huge fan of other prog and hard rock bands, old and new. I have been a huge fan of It Bites for many years and also followed Touchstone since they began. There are so many other bands to mention but maybe I will leave that for forum topics and discussions. Come along and say Hi.

#2 2013-05-09 19:47:49

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello from WaveyDavey

Welcome to the Forums Dave.

Its great that you discovered Beardfish. Check out Rikard's other work too, he's a versatile guy!

#3 2013-05-10 21:52:00

WaveyDavey

Re: Hello from WaveyDavey

Thanks for the welcome Steve. I will be sure to check out Rikard's solo stuff as I've not heard any of this. This looks a darn good site to looking around. Did anyone else manage to make it to the Beardfish UK dates recently? What were your thoughts on the band/tour? Would be good to hear from you.

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam