Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-20 19:11:48

Gonzo_Daily

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hi, I'm Jon. I have been a prog devotee since the early 1970s when a friend of mine's big brother first played me Pink Floyd, and another friend played me Gong. I am a writer, and amongst other things I do a daily blog sponsored by those jolly nice people at Gonzo Multimedia.

I want to make this a two way process so as to be a real part of the prog community rather than some fat bloke regurgitating record company press releases, which is why I am here today.

On the Gonzo blog this evening, news of a podcast featuring the incomparable Judge Smith, one of the founding members of Van der Graaf Generator. In conversation with Jon Kirkman he discuses his remarkable new album 'Orfeas', which is one of our favourite releases of 2012 so far. Check it out (you know it makes sense)http://gonzo-multimedia.b....nline.html

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam