Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-30 13:43:50

GuyM

MARGARET'S CHILDREN

The album recording, mixing and prodution has now been completed and the artwork is being approved.

This means that the new album will be available to pre-order very soon! (Cjeck www.guymanning.com  web site).

I think you will like it!

As the sequel to my 2006 album "Anser's Tree", it became very apparant that there was alot of historical narrative cross over between many songs on both these albums (i.e. cause and effect!).

The updated web site will feature a small microsite built around the characters found on the new album and this will be published in time for ths album's release in Nov 2011...stay tuned!

As we wait for all that, we welcome our new drummer/percussionist Mr Joe Casey to the MANNING fold (again see the web site for his biog).

All efforts are now on bringing a number of the new album songs into the Autumn live set as we hope to debut these in Dec 2011.

Meantime, our appearance at this years Cambridge Rock Festival was a very enjoyable experience for the cut down Akoustik line-up...we went down well to an appreciative audience and sold some CDs to pay for our petrol - a SUCCESS!

So I think you are up to date now...if not I'll be back with more bulletins.....but please drop us a line to say hello and discuss MANNING stuff...we do love to hear from you!

Bye for now
GuyM, Julie, Kris, Chris, Kev, Steve, Tim & Joe

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam