Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-31 21:45:36

Rikard Sjöblom

Gungfly - "Lamentations" is here

So, the new Gungfly album "Lamentations" was actually released TODAY (!), believe it or not... hasn't been much fuzz about it yet since I've been kinda busy with a whole lot of other stuff. But enough of that! It hasn't even reached many of the retailers and distributors yet and I haven't added it to the webshop (www.gungfly.net) either (gonna try to do it asap) but meanwhile, these guys were fast as holy hell to get it out there: www.recordheaven.net

http://recordheaven.net/image/fullsize/115776.jpg

The album comes in a 6-sided digipack with a bonus DVD featuring a concert from 2009 and a music video for "On and on" from "Please Be Quiet"!

Stay tuned for reviews and stuff!

#2 2011-05-31 21:46:32

Rikard Sjöblom

Re: Gungfly - "Lamentations" is here

sorry if the image link fucks up your browser... couldn't find a good one to link it to, will change it asap though!

#3 2011-06-01 15:10:02

ich_bin_besser

Rikard, just we wait for the album to appear in the gungfly shop so that you get the most money out of an order?

Keep prog alive - see it live!

My music list

#4 2011-06-08 11:00:14

Rikard Sjöblom

"Lamentations" is now available in the shop!

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam