Ad settings

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Beardfish
  •  » Cheapest way to get Mammoth vinyl in the states RSS Feed

#1 2011-04-04 03:47:49

Nick

Cheapest way to get Mammoth vinyl in the states

Do any of you fine folk know of a web-shop where I can get this at a reasonable price? I already have the CD+DVD+Shirt and would love to add the vinyl to my collection but having all that I can't really afford to be paying some of the import prices I've seen in my browsing.

#2 2011-04-04 08:40:56

Rikard Sjöblom

Re: Cheapest way to get Mammoth vinyl in the states

I'm gonna add it to the gungfly.net webshop later today. What do you think would be a reasonable price then?

#3 2011-04-04 12:55:19

Hugo F.
Website

Where are you located? If you buy from Amazon.de, you can use the same info you'd use with any other Amazon store.
I payed 18 Euros ($25) for my vinyl.

#4 2011-04-04 19:10:16

Nick

Rikard Sjöblom wrote:

I'm gonna add it to the gungfly.net webshop later today. What do you think would be a reasonable price then?

Unfortunately I fear that what may seem reasonable here in the states might not fit with Beardfish's capabilities. When vinyl has distribution here one can typically get new stuff for $20 and under shipped, but if it is only available from Europe the exchange rate and high shipping costs generally make it prohibitively expensive.

#5 2011-04-04 20:25:41

Rikard Sjöblom

Yeah, I see your point! Both the LP and the limited edition CD/DVD costs 180SEK in our webshop (guess the ordinary cd would be priced at 159SEK) which is $28,52 (the shop exchanges the currency by itself). But at least we now have it available at www.gungfly.net in the shop! Both the black and white vinyl and also the CD/DVD!

Cheers - Rikard

• Index
  •  » Beardfish
  •  » Cheapest way to get Mammoth vinyl in the states RSS Feed

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam