Ad settings

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » DAMANEK
  •  » Margaret's Children (Anser's Tree II) RSS Feed

#1 2011-02-08 14:07:54

GuyM

Margaret's Children (Anser's Tree II)

Work has now started (in an unhurried and hopefully relaxed way) on the sequel to the MANNING 2006 album "Anser's Tree".

If you recall, this album followed the search for the family tree being carried out (in the future) by Dr Jonathan Anser (excavating in Scotland where his family originated) at a time when Global Warming has severely damaged the Planet and most of the Earth is flooded.

In order to establish correct timelines, events and characters, a full Family tree was created to support the album (originally available as a special poster sold along with direct web sales CDs).

I always said that one day we should go back and get more of the family documented in stories (as there were plenty left over!)...so here we are!

I will keep you periodically posted with any titbits and facts about the new songs as I too research these new characters and find out more about the ANSER family myself!

There will no doubt be some musical references to the earlier album too.

Also, please check out the GIG diary on the website for our dates starting March 2011!!

See you soon
GuyM, Julie, Kris, Kev, Steve, Chris, Tim & John

• Index
  •  » DAMANEK
  •  » Margaret's Children (Anser's Tree II) RSS Feed

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam