Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-09 05:10:41

devyhevy

Fan from Brazil...

Just wanted to say hello to eveveryone from Beardfish!
I'm from Brazil and recently discovered the band once I found out they were going to play on PN09. I got tickets to the Toronto show, and obviously got really sad once I found out BF wasn't going to play anymore.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Beardfish has been this year's best musical discovery I made. This is definately one of my favorite bands of the moment. Once I heard A Love Story and Harmony I was totally hooked up. Thanks for making such amazing music. Seriously... I'm in love with some of your tunes. Also wanted to let you guys know that you have fans down here in Brazil as well.

One last thing, do you guys have any clues if I'll be able to find BF albuns in New York. I'm going to NY and Toronto later on this month and was hoping I could pick up all your albuns. Thanks and keep up the amazing work!

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam