Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-10 21:34:52

themoonlitknight101

Neo-prog from NY - unsigned #OneVoice #UnexpectedUnion

Hey! check out my new album that was just released! You could call it singer/songwriter prog ... I'm a huge fan of bands like Genesis, Yes and Rush, but you can also hear my love for Ben Folds and more pop-oriented stuff in these tunes ... thanks to all who listen and download (for free on bandcamp) big_smile

https://onevoiceofficial.bandcamp.com/

#2 2017-04-11 16:27:42

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Re: Neo-prog from NY - unsigned #OneVoice #UnexpectedUnion

Good work Dan.

I can hear the Ben Folds influence in the piano, but also some of the tracks are very reminiscent of music by Brighteye Brison, especially in Blue Fire

Are you familiar with their stuff?

#3 2017-04-12 07:15:19

themoonlitknight101

no but i'll check it out! thanks for listening and sharing i appreciate every listen big_smile

#4 2017-04-12 13:57:01

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Please do check them out. I think they're "resting" at the moment. They did have a plan for a new album but had problems with the funding.

Here's the title track Stories from their second album.

I thought of this when I listened to your album.

#5 2017-04-19 06:22:47

Svetonio

themoonlitknight101 wrote:

Hey! check out my new album that was just released! You could call it singer/songwriter prog ... I'm a huge fan of bands like Genesis, Yes and Rush, but you can also hear my love for Ben Folds and more pop-oriented stuff in these tunes ... thanks to all who listen and download (for free on bandcamp) big_smile

https://onevoiceofficial.bandcamp.com/

Hi Dan!
It's almost four years since your splendid debut album, isn't? Wow. The time is passing faster than ever before.
New album is again quite original, pleasant, airily and sunny dreamlike sympho-rock!
Cheers!

#6 2018-02-27 21:21:45

themoonlitknight101

Hey guys!! I used to release music as onevoice but I now have a new project!! I've been letting everyone know that I got some new prog goodness coming your way! Check out this post I posted in the forum - any support from you guys would be amazing !!

Hey guys!! So, I'm very excited to announce that I'll be releasing a new EP under the name Story! This project is basically Prog meets Singer/Songwriter - I've always been a huge fan of 70's Prog guys like Genesis, Yes, Rush, etc. but I've also always loved artists like Ben Folds, Imogen Heap and Tears For Fears, just to name a few of my non-prog influences. I used to release music under the name "onevoice" (music here: https://onevoiceofficial.bandcamp.com) but now I've moved on to a new project where the music has made it into the studio - I've worked with an incredible team for this album and I promise it will not disappoint! Now, I'm asking for donations and they would be so incredibly appreciated!! I've just started an Indiegogo campaign and will be asking for help making this record sound and look as incredible as possible. I'm determined to make this the best work I've ever released and any help in funding this thing would be so so so incredibly appreciated! You can listen to demos on the Indiegogo page and hear about the concept behind the music in the video on the page! Thanks again so much people, any contributions or sharing of this link would make me beyond happy big_smile <3

LINK: https://www.indiegogo.com..../8015206#/

Much love,
Dan "Ello" Costello

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam