Prog-Sphere forums

Progressive Rock discussion groups

Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-07 20:30:52

WytchCrypt

Hello from Western Washington State

Hi all, I've been into prog since '74 when I saw ELP playing the California Jam on the "In Concert" TV show.  A flying piano?  I could get into that!  Bought Brain Salad Surgery soon after and eventually started going to prog concerts beginning with the SF stop on the 1976 Gentle Giant/Yes tour.

Been a musician nearly my whole life and played bass in a couple SF Bay Area late 70's prog bands then got a reel-to-reel in 1980 and began doing my own one-man-band things handling the bass, drums, guitar, keyboards and vocals myself.  Currently have several active bands: Mutiny in Jonestown is my prog band, WytchCrypt is my doom metal band, Morpheus is my electronic music project for Tomita-like synth only arrangements of classical music, and The Alchemy of Atlantis is my crazy experimental anything goes project.

Oh ya, I'm a refugee of progarchives who got disgusted and bailed a couple years ago wink

Music is the only religion that delivers the goods - Frank Zappa

#2 2017-02-07 20:49:00

SteveA
Administrator
Website

#3 2017-02-07 20:55:54

WytchCrypt

Re: Hello from Western Washington State

Thanks!

Music is the only religion that delivers the goods - Frank Zappa

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam