Follow progforums on Twitter

Ad settings

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-01 14:08:17

thesunpilots
Website

Hi from an Australian prog rock band

Hi guys,

My name is Raj, the singer in Australian prog rock band 'The Sunpilots'. I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself!

A little background on us: we quit our jobs in Australia and moved to Berlin in 2010. For the last 2 years have been touring Europe full time (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Latvia, Lithuania etc.). So far we've clocked up about 200,000 kms in our bus and played 300+ shows and festivals.

We're an independent band and manage / promote ourselves. Recently we gave up our flat in Berlin to save money and for the next 6 months we're living on the road (cheap hostels, sleeping in clubs etc.). At the moment we're on tour in France.

It would be great to be able post in your general forum to introduce ourselves and our music to your community. Our new album 'King of the Sugarcoated Tongues' is a story in 8 chapters and available as a free download from our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/thesunpilots

Cheers guys smile
Raj

THE SUNPILOTS
Alternative / progressive rock from Sydney, Australia. Currently based in Berlin and touring Europe.

New album 'King of the Sugarcoated Tongues' - a story in 8 chapters. Download it free: thesunpilots.com/sugarcoated

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam